This policy is valid from 20 December 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me and or other writers I may utilize. For questions about this blog, please contact Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise stated Powered by Mom blog is NOT responsible for any giveaway prize delivery or fulfillment. All prizes unless otherwise stated are provided by 3rd parties not associated with Powered by Mom Blog. We strive to work with companies that are ethical and provide services and products our readers will like but we cannot forsee when a company will not follow through. If ones does not follow through we will not work with them again in the future.
NOTE TO POTENTIAL WINNERS: this disclaimer supersedes all others you will have 24 hours to respond to our email if you are the randomly drawn winner. If you do not respond or we don’t see it due to it going into spam etc.. we are not responsible for awarding you the prize if we’ve already selected another winner and they’ve confirmed. We reserve the right to make any final decisions on eligibility on prizes awarded and our decision is final and will not be open for debate. There are no exceptions to this as we frequently have to re-draw for prizes we can not go back and forth. WE are not required to provide an explanation if we have disqualified you from the winnings we reserve the right to disqualify anyone as we see fit. Winners must be responsible for checking their emails and ensuring that we have responded to them confirming receipt of their response BEFORE the deadline. Unless otherwise stated all winners MUST be age 18 or over. PRIZES can take as long as SIX WEEKS to be delivered by the sponsor please be patient. If you have not received your prize within six weeks then email us.
Anyone who has not completed entries they claimed will be banned from all future Powered by Mom giveaways.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received will not influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
We have the following policies in place in regards to Product Reviews.
- We review family-friendly products only and reserve the right to refuse the review if you send aproduct that was not agreed upon.
- A product is required for all reviews and will not be returned.
- Please allow 3-8 weeks for your review to be completed. If you have a specific date in mind for the review to be completed by please let us know at the time you contact us for the review and we will try and work with you to complete the review by the agreed upon date.
- We will email you the link to the review once the review has been completed and posted on our blog.
- We do not accept sample sizes for any reviews. Full-sized products are required so we can properly test out the product.
- Powered by Mom will not be responsible for any shipping or duty costs, all costs associated to receiving the product will be at the expense of the company and/or person submitting the product for review. Any packages shipped COD will be refused and returned to the seller.
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge. Discounts that require a separate post will be subject to a fee.
- In the case of a negative review, we ill contact you by email prior to posting and you have the option to decline the post. Any reviews posted will not be edited by the seller, we reserve the right to post the review as we see fit.
- Powered by Mom reserves the right to not post a review if the terms described above have not been met. All reviews (of any and all products) done by or on behalf of Powered by Mom are the property of Powered by Mom
- Powered by Mom must be informed about what the prize is at the time the giveaway is being set-up and who is eligible to enter. A giveaway will not be published or promoted until this information is received. Please note that the owner of Powered by Mom is based in Canada and we would prefer if giveaways could be inclusive of US & Canada. However we will leave the decision up to the company sponsoring the giveaway.
- Giveaways are held for a maximum 2 week period
- We are not responsible ever for shipping the prize to the winner. Do not ever mail the giveaway prize with the review product.
- We will always select the winner of the giveaway through random.org and notify the winner by email. Once we receive confirmation from the winner in the time allotted (usually 48 hours) we will forward the winner’s information to you.
- Generally the main entry method for a giveaway is to ask the reader to go to your site and comment on their favourite product.
- When Facebook entries are involved we will not under any circumstances violate any Facebook rules. We can ask them to like your page but that is it.
- We cannot ask any reader to make a purchase as a bonus entry – this will never be an option.
- We ask that you ship the prize to the winner within a reasonable time after you have been informed and provided with the winner’s information.
- If a gift certificate is offered as a prize it must always cover the cost of at least one item. We cannot use discounts as prizes.
Policy text: Language and wording credit for policy to various web policy writing tools and simplystacie.net