10 Reasons to Love Peachskin Sheets – Powered by Mom Review
Say hello to some of the softest sheets out there – Peachskin Sheets
We are thrilled to share our review of these soft and comfy sheets that we received from Peachskin!
I selected the eggplant sheets because well it’s Powered by Mom and as you can see I like the color purple! This also goes with my room and current bedding as I have different shades of purple throughout the accessories.
The Original PeachSkinSheets™ is based out of Atlanta, Georgia and features breathable, ultra-soft comfort bed sheets made from a high performance fabric with a PeachSkin finish. Great for hot sleepers due to its thermal control and moisture wicking properties, they also are anti-pill and wrinkle free. We pride ourselves on being a quality company with a quality product, and going the extra mile for our customers. We know that you will LOVE sleeping on The Original PeachSkinSheets™ Softness!
These are my sheets right after they were first washed. Now I haven’t pulled them tight when I made the bed but there’s barely any wrinkles, mostly a few creases that actually smoothed away on their own.
Why Peachskin Sheets? Here’s 10 reasons to love Peachskin Sheets
- Wrinkle Free – I refuse to iron sheets, I don’t have time for it and let’s face it you’re just going to sleep it in again anyways and get it all wrinkled. Well in the case of Peachskin sheets they are not going to be all wrinkled. Love it!
- Breathable – I have to have breathable material for my bedding as I go between being super warm and getting cold chills. More Breathable than Most Fabrics Including Cotton. Advanced Poly Microfibers Breathe Like Workout Clothes to Keep You Comfortable All Night
- No Shrinkage – No need to worry when you wash your Peachskin Sheets!
- 150 Thread Count Feel – You can feel the quality of these sheets, they are not cheaply made, thin sheets. Reversible Brushed PeachSkin Finish on Both Sides for Extraordinary 1500 Thread Count Softness Caressing Every Inch of Your Body
- Anti-Microbial – to Prevent Dust and Pollen from Adhering to Fabric and Aggravating Allergies/Skin Issues. When you have allergies like I do this is a must have feature.
- 18″ Deep Pockets – 18″ Deep Pockets with Elastic All Around Will Fit Memory Foam, Custom Number and Double Pillow Top Mattresses up to 22″-24″
- Ultra Soft – Always Ultra Soft Right Out of the Package….No Need to “Break Them In” and Soften with Numerous Washings
- Wicks Away Moisture – Perfect for Night Sweats…Athletic Grade Performance Fabric Wicks Away Moisture Rather than Just Absorbing Like Cotton
- Anti-Pilling – We all have had or seen those sheets that after a few uses and/or washes it starts to get those tiny little pills of fabric on it, making the sheets not as soft and leaving behind those pieces on your clothes.
- Stain resistant and lightweight!
Overall I’m very happy with these sheets, I stay cool when I need to and warm when I need to. As someone who can get night sweats I love that it wicks away moisture, doesn’t let it soak into the sheets. Also as a house full of pets I really love that pet hair does not “weave” itself into the fabric and that the high performance yarns offer better protection against claws. The more I use and learn about Peachskin the more impressed I am. These sheets will also not fade, they dry super fast in like 15 minutes and they’re hypoallergenic, very impressive. For the price of these sheets and the quality they are a fabulous deal. We are very happy with them!
Check out their website and follow them on social channels.