Enjoy Stress Free Holiday Travel
Relax and Enjoy with these Stress Free Holiday Travel Tips!
The holiday season has begun and for a lot of us that means life will get even busier than usual. My days are so full already, it almost seems impossible. On the other hand, it is one of my favorite times of the year! Once the season begins, it isn’t long before I am caught up in the festive atmosphere and spirit of the season. I begin making out my Christmas shopping list, and pondering the perfect meaningful gift for each special person on my list.
Our holidays also involve travelling to see the family. The holidays are a wonderful time to visit family and friends. However, it is also one of the busiest travel times! Over the years, I have found a few tips for enjoyable stress free holiday travel that I would love to share with you.
Don’t worry we didn’t pack the dog (Little Zeus) but he and our other dog Luna do go on trips with us when we travel by car.
Tips for Stress Free Holiday Travel
1. Avoid peak travel dates, if at all possible.
2. If traveling by plane, always pack a set of clothes in carry-ons for all family members. You never know what will happen! Your luggage may not arrive, or the kids might have a major spill on their clothes. It is better to be prepared than not!
3. Pack carefully, but purposely. Create a checklist of all important items. You may also want to include a travel pillow and items for entertainment. Pack your bag and once you are finished, double check your list to ensure nothing was overlooked.
Don’t be afraid to travel!
4. Whether travelling by plane, train or automobile, pack snacks for the journey and some extras for when you arrive at your destination. Not only can packing snacks save you money, but also can be a lifesaver. In the past, I have arrived at places late at night and there was nothing open for food.
5. Leave early! You want plenty of time to get to the airport, or not have to speed through traffic. Always allow for the unexpected.
6. Finally, and VERY IMPORTANT, be silly on vacation! Take funny selfies with the family throughout your travels. Cut loose and have fun together! And, if you are like me and have issues with light bladder leakage, Poise® Impressa® can be your best friend!
We were getting ready for our fun selfie but took this oops photo by mistake, oops 🙂In the past, there have been pads and pantiliners, but these were not always a perfect solution. What if I told you there was a product that can stop the leak before it happens? Sounds to good to be true, right? But it isn’t! Poise® Impressa® lets you enjoy life without the worry of leaks or dealing with pads! Life is too short to let light bladder leakage spoil my fun! How about you? Have you heard of Poise® Impressa?
If not, check out this short video for more information on how it works.
Truly enjoying my time with family and friends during the holidays is a high priority for me. I want to be able to giggle, laugh and act silly without worrying about my light bladder leakage. Poise® Impressa® gives me that confidence whether traveling, having dinner, at a party or simply giggling the night away! I would rather join in the giggling than sit tight-lipped and cross-legged, worrying I may have leakage!
This holiday season, don’t let light bladder leakage destroy your confidence and memorable times with family! Use these stress free holiday travel tips and let Walmart and Impressa help you have a good time and enjoy the holidays! Look for the Poise® Impressa Sizing Kit at your local Walmart store now and be prepared!
Do you have any other holiday travel tips you would like to share with us?