Are you overwhelmed with things that need to get done for your business but don’t have the time?! A Virtual Assistant could be exactly what you are looking for and I can help with that!
Besides the social media skills that I have successfully put to work for Powered by Mom I also have over 15 years administrative experience from Executive Assistant to being a Manager of Communications Recruitment & Events, trainer of administrative staff and so much more! Being organized, getting the every day but still important tasks completed are just some of things I can help you with so that you have time to do what you enjoy, help your business grow and more!
Here are just some of the tasks that as a VA I could help with you, it’s not an exhaustive list so remember we can always discuss what you’re looking for. Why do the tasks you don’t have time for and really would rather someone else take care of it when I can do it for you?
Here’s that list of how I can help and as I said this is just the start!
- Screen and priortize incoming communication such as emails and messages left on your website or blog, answering emails on your behalf how much I do is up to you but I can do it all
- Bookkeeping – ie: creating and sending off invoices, following up unpaid invoices, tracking and recording expenses, and more
- Plan, organize and execute events
- Book travel arrangements
- Perform research
- Create newsletters
- Manage all your social media accounts including writing and scheduling tweets and Facebook fan page updates
- Write posts or articles for your website and/or blog
- Data entry
- Schedule and organize your calendar for in person, online and
- Manage projects as needed
Anything else you can think of that you’d want a virtual assistant to do for you that would free up your time to concentrate on entrepreneurial part of your business. No task is mundane if it helps you.
If you would like more information on how we can work together and my rates please email me at poweredbymomblog@ gmail.com. I would be happy to share my resume and references, you won’t be disappointed.
I created Powered by Mom in late 2011 and have been enjoying the community it has become a part of and being able to utilize my professional skills in such a fun and rewarding environment. Building community is my passion and I enjoy being able to work from home after years (up until 2011) of working 50+hours/week outside the home. I still work hard but now I have the flexibility to pick my daughter up from school and more. I would love to put all of my administrative, social media, event and communications experience to work for you so you can concentrate on what you love to do the most as well. Being organized and doing such tasks as emails, tweeting, Facebook updates, newsletters etc.. are second nature to me so let me take those tasks off your hands. Looking forward to helping others in the future.