Powered by Mom Shares a Weed Zinger Guest Giveaway
Open to US Only – Ends 5/29
I don’t know about your yard but ours is full of weeds. We live near a forested area and it seems like an unending battle with the weeds. They’re hard to pull out and every time we take time to go and pull the weeds the next day our backs are sore from leaning over to pull them out. If we had our own Weed Zingers we wouldn’t have sore backs and the weeds would be gone!
Hosted by Mom Does Reviews & Sponsored by Weed Zinger
About Weed Zinger
What sets our tool apart from other upright weeding tools is the ability to propel the weed several feet with a powerful spring and trigger mechanism…no pumping to release the weed. It actually caters to the kiddos and that is how we market it, as a product that is used by the whole family. It is light enough to be operated by a 6 year old and it even comes with a bullseye. ~ David Weaver, Inventor of Weed Zinger
How To Use
- Place the cutter over the center of the weed
- Put your foot on the pedal and push down
- Turn approximately 90 degrees (or 1 turn)
- Pull up, pull the trigger, and shoot the weed with roots into a disposing container
Top Features Include
- Unique trigger eject mechanism for easy weed release
- Eco-friendly and naturally aerates the soil without using chemicals
- Perfect for uprooting dandelions, weeds, crabgrass and more
- Durable steel construction is made to last
The Weed Zinger is now available in green at the Home Depot and in pink at QVC. One lucky reader will win 2 Weed Zingers, perfect and just in time for Father’s day!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN IT!
“His and Hers” TWO Weed Zingers – one of each color, Pink & Green – arv $60
The giveaway is open to US residents, ages 18+ and ends on 5/29/16 at 11:59 pm ET.
Come back daily for additional bonus entries!