5 Fall Festive Essential Oil Blends for Your Home
I woke up this morning with that slight chill in the crisp air that warns us autumn is just around the corner. One of my favourite seasons I immediately think of fall festivals, bonfires and all things pumpkin; add the beautiful hues of fall colours like oranges and reds what more could you ask for?! How about some Fall festive essential oil blends?
To celebrate the changing of the seasons, I’m spending some time mixing up some of my favourite fall essential oil blends. These are essential oil blends that capture the scent and nostalgia of the season, perfect for bringing the festivities indoors and close to home.
Pumpkin Muffin: It wouldn’t be a true fall list of essential oil blends without the pumpkin. This delectable blend will put you right in the middle of your favourite pumpkin patch; a treat the entire family can enjoy.
- 3 drops Cardamom essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 1 drop Clove essential oil
- 1 drop Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Ginger essential oil
Walk in the Woods: This fresh woodsy scent reminds me of walking through a forest, hiking trails and camping. Avoid sleeping in the dirt and bring it indoors with this fantastic woodsy scent.
- 4 drops Cypress essential oil
- 2 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
- 2 drops Sandalwood essential oil
Falling Leaves: Remember when you were a kid and would work hard raking leaves into a great big pile? This blend perfectly captures that feeling you get after all the hard work, when you finally get to jump into that leaf pile. One of my favourite fall essential oil blends, this one takes me back to all the wonderful memories of autumn as a child.
- 5 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 2 drops Juniper Berry essential oil
- 1 drop Patchouli essential oil
- 1 drop Ginger essential oil
Fire Starter: Whether you prefer the crackle of a fireplace or a bonfire gathering, this blend complements the ambience of any fireside moment.
- 5 drops Cypress essential oil
- 3 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Tangerine essential oil
Apple Orchard: Apple pie, apple cider and apple blossoms, simple yet sweet.
- 4 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
- 3 drops Cassia essential oil
- 2 drops Lime essential oil
Thankful Heart: A season of thanks, this beautiful essential oil blend captures the spirit of Thanksgiving and inspires gratitude and a cheerful heart.
- 6 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 6 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 4 drops Geranium essential oil
- 3 drops Siberian Fir essential oil
The best essential oil blends will always transport you to another place. Suspend time for just a few minutes and make it a point to take in the falling leaves, breathe in the crisp autumn air and fill your heart with gratitude for the changing of the seasons. Come on fall, I’m ready for you!
Make sure to check out our other DIY and informative articles on essential oils like the following:
If you want to sign up to buy these amazing oils feel free to contact me or go here to sign up.