Check out this wonderful 5 Minute Honey Face Wash with essential oils DIY, your new natural go-to skin cleanser.
- 1/3 Cup – Pacific Resources International Manuka Honey
- 7 drops – Essential Oil of Choice I used Lavender
- 1/3 Cup – Castille Soap
- 3 Tbls – Nourishing Oil (I used Almond)
- 4 Tbls – Distilled Water
- Be sure and add the Castille soap first, if not when you add the water, you will have a beautiful display of bubbles (don’t ask me how I know ? ).
- After you’ve added the Castille soap, you can add the rest of the ingredients.
- Be sure and shake it really well each time you use it.
- I keep mine in the shower and use it each evening!