Your 9 Luggage Essentials when Packing for Europe in Spring
Can’t wait to see the romantic and historical feel of Prague at night? Are you thirsty enough to taste genuine Italian wine in Barolo? Hold your horses as we’re giving you a useful list on what to pack on your Europe trip before spring ends. From lace up gladiator shoes to stylish poncho wraps, we’re giving you 9 luggage essentials you should include in your checklist.
1. Soda Bio-s Strappy Equestrian Riding Boots. If you’re going to maximize your vacation time in Europe, it’s always a must to bring a trusty pair of boots. Some parts of Europe are still cold so make sure you get protected in these knee-high riding boots. Choose neutral colors like black or tan and limit the design to zippers and a few buckles when you’re pairing this with almost all your clothes.
2. Qupid Dale-02 Cut Out Lace Up Sandals. When you have a pair of boots, you should also have a pair of sandals for places like Naples and Pompeii with warm weather during the day. Bring this pair of cut out lace up gladiator sandals with .75 inches of flat heel for comfort in walking, even on cobblestone steps.
3. Ripped Denim Skinny Jeans. Bringing washed denim jeans is a given when travelling whichever place in the world. Another basic clothing you can bring is a white pair of pants which will look great whether in boots or sandals. This one has a ripped design for a gutsy statement.
4. Loose Dolman Sleeve Knit Top. When travelling in Europe for weeks, bring a plain top which you can use more than once during the entire trip. Despite it being plain and basic, choose one that has a great style, such as this loose dolman sleeve knit top. It has long sleeves to keep your arms protected from heat or cold. Choose black, blush, taupe or white or just get all the colors. It’s so hard to choose!
5. Tribal Asymmetrical Knit Sweater. Sweaters are your go-to essentials for casual lazy day. Pick a design with tribal asymmetrical print so you don’t have to put lots of accessories. This looks good on your skinny white jeans.
6. Leatherette Zipper Peplum Jacket. Leather jacket is very common in Europe. Not only is it stylish but it brings a certain aura of coolness. Wear this faux leather peplum jacket with your riding boots and you’ll definitely look like a local.
7. Double Button Fringed Poncho Wrap. Mediterranean destinations have fickle-minded weather. Surely, you’d like an awesome dining experience in Dubrovnik without catching a cold. Enjoy the view as you eat local Croatian cuisine without catching a cold. What you need to bring is a poncho wrap that looks chic while enjoying the benefit of wrapping yourself as you would do with a blanket.
8. Watercolor Floral Infinity Scarf. Remember your basic tops? After wearing them with a necklace, adorn them with an infinity scarf in this feminine and artsy watercolor floral print. Wear this one on your next destination and it will seem like you wore an entirely new outfit.
9. Round Metallic Face Watch. For your main accessory, choose a watch which you can wear in all of your clothes. Not only will it tell you the current time or the time back home, but the black and rose gold combination fits either a dress up or dress down look.
Keep your luggage light when you travel to Europe. Bring only a few and the best essentials which you can find at MakeMeChic.com.