- 4 tablespoons of Almond Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut Palm Sugar
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 tablespoons of Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon of ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Pure Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- Whipped Coconut Cream (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients in a large cappuccino mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
- Let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Top with whipped coconut cream and a dash of cinnamon.
The cooking time will vary based on the microwave. It takes exactly 2 minutes for a 1200W microwave oven. Do not overcook, or you’ll end up with a rubbery cake.
- Serving Size: 1