Angelcare Baby Monitor AC1300 Review
Put your mind at ease with the Angelcare Baby Monitor!
Check out this fabulous review by our newest writer Menucha. Read more about her on our About Us page HERE.
“Every new mother has those times when she panics. Is the baby awake?! Is she breathing?
We don’t want to wake them up to check, but admit it – you’ve done it! I know I have. When my baby slept unusually long (six o clock here we come!) for the first time, I went and woke him up. I was afraid of the worst.
Disclaimer: Team member Menucha received this product in exchange for her honest opinion.
The Angelcare Baby Monitor AC1300 helps mothers get over that panic, and have peace of mind. Its movement sensor will detect if your baby has been totally still for more than twenty seconds and set an alarm.
Baby monitors take us well into toddlerhood too, and are essential throughout. My son has a hard time settling down for naps, and even knows how to get out of his crib. With the Anglecare baby monitor, I can watch to see if he’s sleeping, know if he actually had a nap, see if he’s climbed out of his crib and needs help getting back in, and even see if he’s already woken up and is calling for me.
“Based in Montreal, Angelcare was established in 1997 by founder and president, Mr. Maurice Pinsonnault. Angelcare offers peace of mind by building innovative products of the highest quality in the juvenile market for the everyday life.Angelcare® is renowned for its one-of-a kind patented Sensor Pad, which detects all of baby’s slightest movements.Angelcare® is now sold in almost 60 countries worldwide and is an international award-winning company.”
Beyond reassuring her worries, every mom wants only the best for her baby.
Angelcare’s line of products provides the utmost quality every new mom deserves. From the small details – such as the night light on the camera unit of the AC1300 baby monitor – to the highest standards – such as the comparatively great quality of the monitor screen – Angelcare knows how to treat us moms.
Features of the Angelcare Baby Monitor AC1300:
- Sensor pad placed under the mattress detects baby’s movement. You can adjust the sensitivity, or even turn it off and use the monitor without it.
- You can set up “tic” mode, a test mode that assures you that the monitor is functioning.
- Sensor pad connects to the video unit with a long cord (which is contained so you don’t have it floating around loose in your nursery.
- A 3.5″ LCD screen on the parent unit gives you a great, close up image. It also includes various options and settings. It has a temperature readout too, and the option to set a temperature warning beep for when you hit minimum or maximum temperatures.
- An easy to use kickstand keeps the parent unit in place on any surface, It’s very slim when folded, as it’s “cut out” of the unit, and therfore folds flat.
- The monitor has auto night vision so you can see your child even in a dark room.
- The video unit has a soft nightlight you can turn on or off. It also has a slider in the back to adjust the angle of the monitor.
- Both the parent and video units use micro USB connectivity for power. All chargers are included.
The Angelcare baby monitor can be used as a video monitor with or without the sensor pad. With the sensor pad, it provides priceless peace of mind for new moms. Without, it provides amazing high quality video monitoring from birth through early childhood.
These and many other features make the Angelcare Baby Monitor AC1300 a reassuring choice of monitor for parents. It helps us breathe easy, and keeps us reassured that our children are safe, as we do everything we can to ensure their well being.
Get the Angelcare Baby Monitor HERE