These chicken burgers are perfectly spiced with the right amount of heat and paired with a light and fresh salsa to balance the flavours!
- Chicken Marinade:
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- ⅛ tsp Ground Ginger
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 4 tsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Mint Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro Chopped
- 2 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
- Whisk all marinade ingredients together and place chicken breasts in a shallow container or resealable bag. Get the instructions for this yummy salsa HERE.
- Pour marinade over chicken and allow to marinate for 2 hours or overnight.
- While chicken is marinating mix together salsa ingredients in a medium bowl. Place in refrigerator until serving time.
- When chicken has finished marinating, preheat grill and generously brush with oil.
- Cook chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- About 6 minutes per side on BBQ or 8 minutes per side on a stovetop grill pan.
- Allow chicken to rest for a few minutes .
- Serve with Arugula on a brioche bun garnished with the strawberry mango salsa.
Use any type of bun you prefer we just liked it with the brioche. While the strawberry mango salsa is completely option we loved how it paired with the flavours of the Asian Fusion Chicken Burger.
Cook time does not include the 2 hours to marinate the chicken
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 550
- Sugar: 15g
- Sodium: 1055mg
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 55g
- Protein: 59
- Cholesterol: 155mg
Keywords: grilled chicken, chicken burger, Asian burger, Asian spices, Indian spices, Asian fusion, Asian Fusion Chicken burger, chicken