- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings or flats & drummettes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- Sesame seeds, if desired
- In a small bowl combine the honey, Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, Sriracha, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place fridge and marinate at least one hour or can be marinated overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, or I prefer to line with foil and then spray for easier cleanup.
- Remove chicken from fridge and place chicken wings (or flats and drummettes) in prepared baking pan in a single layer.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes for smaller sized wing pieces, or until cooked through. Turn chicken wings halfway through. (Time will vary depending on size of the wings or pieces)*!
- Remove from oven and place in a large bowl. Pour the Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze over the chicken wings. Toss or stir gently to completely cover.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy! Keep some wet cloths handy they are messy but finger licking good.
*Time will vary depending on size of the chicken wings or if using flats and/or drummettes. Smaller sized flats and drummettes baked in approximately 30 minutes. Additional time may be required for larger pieces.
Marinating time of one hour is sufficient, but overnight is preferred for the most flavor. If you like them less “saucy” just add less of the marinade and glaze.