Baked Pumpkin French Toast Recipe!
With Almond Milk
I know everyone loves pumpkin themed recipes during the fall and winter but I like them any time of the year. If you love French Toast and Pumpkin then you are going to fall head over heels for this Baked Pumpkin French Toast. A delicious breakfast! I love that we can use almond milk in this recipe as I love almond milk. I use almond milk in coffee and so many recipes, it’s a fabulous substitute for milk especially for people like me who don’t love milk.
Now that leaves are starting to turn color I think that this delicious Baked Pumpkin French Toast is even more appealing. I don’t know what it is about Fall and Winter that has us craving pumpkin anything but I do know that French Toast is always popular in my home. I think this is perfect any time but how special would it be for oh say the morning of Thanksgiving, Christmas morning or for a brunch. I’d love it on almost any special occasion.
You just have to plan ahead but hey that’s all good right because at least the next morning you just pop these in the oven and the scent starts to fill the house. Then basically you’re taking them out to eat, easy peasy for what will already be a busy morning.
Now just fair warning these smell so darn delicious that you may have the neighbors wandering over wondering what smells so good. After the first time your family has this yummy recipe they may be begging you make it over and over again as they’ll never get sick of it!
Make sure to PIN this Baked Pumpkin French Toast recipe!
Don’t forget to check out our recipe section for more delicious recipes!
Now let’s get to this recipe shall we?
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp. Pumpkin Spice
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp. Pumpkin Puree
- 9 pieces Thick Brioche French Bread
- 1 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together Eggs, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin Spice, Almond Milk, and Maple Syrup.
- Add Pumpkin Puree. Mix well.
Using 6 ramekins, (which are individual servings), tear a part 1½ pieces of Brioche Bread for each ramekin. Fill halfway full of bread and pour egg mixture atop, distributing evening to each ramekin. Use a spoon to pat down the bread so that it soaks up the egg mixture.
Fill the remainder of each ramekin with bread. Pour the remainder of egg mixture into each ramekin. Pat down the bread once again.
- Place ramekins onto baking sheet. Cover with Saran Wrap. Keep in refrigerator for 12 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove ramekins from refrigerator. Remove Saran Wrap and bake in oven (on baking sheet) for approximately 30 minutes or until golden. Remove.
- Each dish will rise quite a lot, but will settle within a few minutes after removing from oven.
- Sprinkle brown sugar atop each serving, and add maple syrup if you so desire. Serve and enjoy!
Now go and enjoy and let us know how you liked it. What is your favorite French Toast recipe? Feel free to share we always love more yummy ideas!