- 1 big scoop of protein powder (vanilla or plain)
- 1 tbsp of ground chia seeds (or flaxseed) optional
- 1 1/2 cups of unsweetened almond milk (can use milk or water)
- 1 banana (I use frozen ones, if using fresh add ice)
- 1 cup of diced mangos (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tbsp of flaked coconut (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- I always put in the powders first as it’s easier to blend that way.
- If you like a thicker smoothie like I do add a little less liquid
- Blend and serve.
- Serves 1
- Tip 1: don’t throw away over ripe bananas freeze them and use for smoothies that’s what I do all the time!
- Tip 2: If you don’t have frozen or fresh mangos you can use mango juice but try to keep it to 1/2 cup so it’s not too much sugar. Adjust other liquids accordingly.