Powered by Mom Shares a Bento Lunch Box Guest Giveaway ends 4/24 open to US Only
Earth Day is April 22nd! Are you doing anything special to honor our Earth? I know it’s hard sometimes to think of things. One way is to use a lunch box. One of Powered by Mom’s friends is hosting a great giveaway of just that, a lunch box. Perfect for anyone in the family.
Mom Does Reviews and her Earth Day Loving Blogger friends are happy to bring you this useful and fun Earth Day Giveaway!
About the Bento Lunch box 2.0 -primary:
Tired of squished sandwiches in disposable baggies, single-serve packages, and bulky containers? Go bento! These bento lunch boxes are versatile, compact, and easy to clean. Pack and stack them in the fridge the night before. Store neatly in the cupboard when not in use.
Blue Laptop Lunches® bento lunch box 2.0 with inner containers in purple, teal, red, green and yellow.
- Long lasting
- Made in the USA
- Food Safe: Contains NO lead, BPA (bisphenol A), phthalates, or PVC
- Sturdy containers prevent squishing
- Removable containers for maximum versatility
- 3 water-tight, leak-proof containers
- Microwave Safe (Containers, not lids)
- Dishwasher safe (All components, top rack only – no heat boosters)
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win this Bento Lunch Box 2.0 and a few Earth Day items!
The giveaway is open to US only, 18+
The giveaway ends 4/26 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win!