Bonefish Grill has NEW Specials and They Are FABULOUS!
Do you have a favorite restaurant? You know the one that just popped in your head?!? I do… Bonefish Grill! It’s comforting knowing that no matter which Particular Bonefish I choose, the quality of food and service is going to be the same – fantastic!
I was first introduced to Bonefish by one of my dearest friends. After my first bite of yumminess my first thought was, “why have you been keeping this place a secret?”. I’ve visited Bonefish many times since that initial dinner and have never left disappointed!
Bonefish Grill has seasonal menu and they have a fantastic one going now! It’s filled with savory combinations that will tickle your tastebuds. I will add right here, you simply can not go to Bonefish without starting the meal with their Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer. It’s, in my opinion, the best thing on the menu.
Here’s the 411 on the new menu and the reason you NEED Bonefish tonight!
- NEW Italian Seafood Risotto – shrimp, bay scallops, asparagus, tomatoes and red onions in a pesto parmesan risotto with fresh basil
- NEW Thai-Inspired Georges Bank Sea Scallops – wood-grilled over rice noodles in a coconut broth infused with fresh tomatoes, red onion and ginger, with crispy onions
- NEW Caribbean-Style Fresh Cobia – inspired by the Caribbean Islands, wood-grilled fresh Atlantic Cobia on freshly grilled pineapple with three jumbo shrimp, a house-made vanilla rum butter sauce and toasted coconut, with choice of fresh sides
- Partner’s Selection of Fresh Fish – Bonefish Grill always serves the freshest seasonal fish simply wood-grilled and topped with choice of one of our signature sauces
- Chocolate Lava Cake — rich chocolate cake with a molten center, served warm, topped with fresh strawberries and house-made whipped cream.
- NEW Woodford Reserve Bourbon, with a muddled orange wedge, Angostura bitters, house-made vanilla bean syrup, garnished with a Bordeaux cherry and orange peel
- Wild Orchid Hawaiian Martini, featuring tropical flavored rum, coconut water rich with nutrients, pineapple juice, fresh squeezed lime juice topped off with a beautiful edible orchid
I would like to give a shout out to bonefish Grill at Four Seasons in Greensboro, NC. My husband and I enjoyed an evening out and the service was exceptional. Many restaurants are lacking in the service end – one of the most important aspects to any business! This Bonefish has it going on! We were running late for our reservation and they graciously accommodated our tardiness. When we arrived we were greeted with smiles. It felt like we were walking into a family affair. Hats off to you Bonefish Four Seasons!