Bosch 800 Series Crystal Dishwasher
Is your dishwasher not cutting it when it comes to getting the dishes crystal clear clean? Is your dishwasher too noisy, doesn’t conserve water or just on its last legs? It might be time to consider a new one like the Bosch 800 series Crystal Dishwasher.
Disclaimer: I was compensated for this post but all opinions are 100% my own.
Bosch Crystal Dishwasher
411 on the Bosch 800 Series Crystal Dishwasher
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics
- Large interior provides the loading flexibility to easily accommodate 16 place settings, and Bosch’s largest 3rd rack- the MyWay rack provides additional loading space for cereal bowls and large utensils
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below. The flip tines make loading wide bowls easy and ball bearing wheels provide a smooth glide
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
- Patented CrystalDry™ technology delivers 60% better drying results.*
- There’s room for up to 16 place settings. Plus, choose from 6 wash cycles including five-level wash, 5 options like Extra Dry, and a concealed heating element.