What do you like when you need breakfast on the go?
I know many people are like my hubby and I where they sometimes need a meal on the go as they don’t have a lot of time. However, for breakfast I sometimes find my options even more limited when I’m in a rush as I don’t like greasy food, I’m not a fan of many cereals and a muffin is just not going to sustain me. My husband got me into trying out breakfast sandwiches as they give us both some versatility as to what we can have in the sandwich, it’s a healthier option and we can make them at home or when we’re really rushed we can stop at some of our favourite places that have a good variety of items on their breakfast menu like customizable breakfast sandwiches to go.
So if you’re like us whether your making it yourself or ordering it to go somewhere you’ll know why a breakfast sandwich for busy people is such a great option. Here are my top reasons why I like breafkast sandwiches:
- They can all be customized, meat lovers, vegetarians, no condiments, lots of condiments.
- It can be eaten with one hand although I tend to prefer to eat with two, less spillage that way
- You can make them at home with leftovers, save that bacon, sausage and/or veggies and throw it on a bun or bagel
- If you’re ordering it you usually have lots of options, I tend to like the ones with eggs and bacon or sausage on a softer bun like the ones at Subway
- It can have your protein, veggies and carbs all in one easy to eat meal
- It’s filling
- Nutritious options
I could probably go on but I won’t I’ll just say that again what a wonderful choice a breakfast sandwich is for those of us on the go or even at home I’ll make it as they can be so tasty and different every day. So no excuses always make sure you eat your breakfast, you’ve got options take them and start your day right!