- 2 C sugar
- 1 C unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 C powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Tan gel food coloring
Brownie Decorations Ingredients
- 1 package of Oreo cookies.
- Tombstone, candy (Michaels)
- Wilton Foodwriter, black (Michaels)
- Candy bones (Michaels)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using baking spray treat the baking dish.
- Mix in the ingredients as they are added.
- Pour melted butter into a bowl ad the sugar, cocoa, vanilla, eggs, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl mixing on medium speed for 4 minutes. (except your food coloring)
- If icing is not stiff enough add 1/4 C powder sugar.
- Spoon the icing into a bowl.
- Add several drops of tan gel food coloring in the large bowl of icing. Stir well to mix the color.
- Take out some of the Oreo cookies. Separate them and remove the filling.
- Put the chocolate wafer cookies in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin smash the cookies.
- Using the tan icing cover the entire brownie.
- Cover the tan icing with the smashed Oreo cookies.
- With your Wilton Foodwriter in black, write RIP.
- Place a candy tombstone in the center of the back of the brownie.
- Add a candy bones to the top of the smashed Oreo cookies.