Guest Review & Giveaway from Mama Luvs Boosk!
Don’t Get Lost ~ Get Home
~ The Brunton GPS Will Help You Find Your Way Back ~
Review by Mama Luvs Books:
My hubby loves the outdoors and his latest favorite activity is kayaking. He bought his own kayak and takes it out in the water here in Rhode Island. He is not super experienced at the sport, so I do get nervous as he takes off in his one-man kayak on his adventures. He did once even mention to me that he was not quite sure where he was, which made me even more nervous. I decided I would find him a tool to use so he won’t get lost out at sea.
I found this “Get-Back GPS” from Brunton, and I absolutely love it. Brunton is an outdoors company that handles goods for extreme sports, anything outdoors, hunting, etc. What I loved most about this GPS is that it’s small and easy to take with him. There is a cord where he can attach it to his wrist or ankle, or a chain/clip to just attach it to his shorts or jacket.
- Overall dimensions: 2.75″x1.5“x0.5″
- Accuracy of 12 feet in normal GPS mode
- 3 waypoints to find your way back to 3 different locations
- Arrival notification within 30 feet of destination
- Rechargeable battery with up to 13 hours of continuous use
- Signal Strength indicator
- Brunton SyncTech™ enabled, recharge internal battery from Brunton power
packs or solar panels
- Self Calibrating Digital Compass
- Blue Back light
- Battery Life function
- Recharges with included USB cable
- Small and light weight, only 1.3 ouncesI feel much safer for my hubby now that he has this to take with him on his kayaking adventures. I will probably borrow it myself for the Girl Scout hikes in the woods. It’s a great tool to own! Brunton has quality products, so make sure to visit them for all your outdoor accessory needs. You can follow them on Facebook as well.Don’t miss your chance to WIN one of your own! They retail for $99 plus shipping and tax. GREAT PRIZE!Other Bloggers will be posting and promoting this giveaway! They will be listed on the RC, so please be sure to check out their sites when you can! Great group of bloggers helping out!!! GOOD LUCK!