Powered by Mom Shares a Quick and Easy Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie Recipe
Easter is almost here but this yummy treat is fabulous any time of the year and better yet it’s quick and easy to make. You just use the microwave to to make that much easier and no bowls to clean up afterwards just the mug once you’ve enjoyed this sweet treat.
This Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie is bound to become a family favorite. Who doesn’t love chocolate and caramel?! You can also customize by adding whatever toppings you want. I love recipes that require very few ingredients and yet taste so good!
Simple ingredients like brown sugar and butter in a mug, no bowl required.Print
This Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie is bound to become a family favorite. Who doesn’t love chocolate and caramel?! You can also customize by adding whatever toppings you want.
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (Salted)
- 1 Large Egg
- 1.5 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Cup Flour (All-purpose)
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Baking Soda
- 1 Cadbury Caramel Egg
- In a large mug, add the butter and brown sugar and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir to combine.
- Whip the large egg and add just 2 tablespoons to the sugar/butter mixture. Discard the rest.
- Add the cocoa and stir followed by the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Crack the Cadbury Caramel Egg in half and drop 1/2 into the raw brownie batter. Feel free to break it up into pieces if you prefer.
- Microwave on 50% for 2 minutes – 2 minutes 15 seconds.
- The brownie will still look “wet” on top even though it’s done. Don’t overcook or you’ll have a rock hard brownie on your hands.
- Top with the remaining half of the Cadbury Egg. You can also top it with ice cream, whipping cream and/or nuts or coconut flakes yum yum
Add the rest of the ingredients and time to microwave it all in the mug
Now it’s time to add your favorite toppings and the other half of the caramel Cadbury egg. What toppings would you choose?
Now enjoy your chocolate and caramel treat! Tell us how you liked the Cadbury Caramel Egg Mug Brownie we love to read your comments!
PIN it for later!