Powered by Mom Shares a Canvaspop Guest Giveaway
Ends 11/17 US Only
Have you been looking at putting new art work in your house? Check out Canvaspop, you can get your picture just the way you want it.
sponsored by Canvaspop, hosted by Mom Does Reviews.
The process from start to finish to make a Canvaspop framed print is simple. Choose your favorite picture from your computer or other location. Then chose the size you want, and the framing. The designers will help guide you to the options that really will make your photo pop! Then the great designers at Canvaspop take it from there. They handcraft your photo and then deliver your lovely memory in a few days. You will get a preview of your picture before it is finished to show what it will look like. No bad surprises in store, if you do not like it, let them know. Here is the before digital preview with the matte and frame before it was created. .
- The pictures are finished with a protective scratch-resistant UV laminate to protect them for life
- Each image is printed on 345gsm semi-gloss baryta fine paper.
- Handmade wooden frames finished with a vinyl coating in either black, white, or espresso.
- Each frame has a crystal clear, low glare plexiglass insert.
- You can get a framed picture just about any shape or size.
You can learn more about Canvaspop Framed Prints in Misty’s full review!
ENTER TO WIN!
One lucky reader will win a 16 x 20 Framed Print
The giveaway is open to USA, Canada and the EU!
The giveaway ends 11/17 at 1159p est
Be sure to come back daily for more chances to win.