Celebrate summer and the warmer months to come with this tasty Chicken and Grilled Peach Salad with crunchy pecans, fresh blueberries and a delicious homemade honey mustard dressing that pulls it together for a perfect bite every time.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast (3–4 chicken breasts)
- salt & pepper to season
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 peaches, halved
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup pecan halves *
- 1 ounce crumbled feta cheese** (optional)
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1 tbsp coarse ground mustard
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard***
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Warm the grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Lightly brush the flesh of the peach halves with olive oil.
- Grill the chicken on each side for 5-7 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Place peaches flesh side down on the grill. Grill for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the chicken breasts and peaches from the grill and let rest.
- In a small bowl add course ground mustard, Dijon mustard, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper. Whisk everything together until well mixed. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add spinach, blueberries, feta cheese, pecans. Slice the chicken and peaches and top the salad.
- Serve the dressing on the side so everyone can add to their own taste.
* You can do without the pecans or you can also substitute with almonds or walnuts
** The feta cheese is optional but we love feta cheese. You can also substitute with other cheeses.
** If you’re not big on Dijon mustard you can do this without the Dijon and just use the coarse mustard seed.
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
Keywords: grilled peach salad, grilled chicken, grilled chicken salad, spinach salad, chicken spinach salad, healthy salad, salad bowl