- 1 mango
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- pinch of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt (optional)
- Make the mango salsa first
- Cut the mango into small chunks.
- Cut the jalapeno in half and scrape out the seeds (or leave some in if you like it really spicy).
- Cut the pepper into very small pieces and toss in the bowl with the mango.
- Add the maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Stir and let sit while you prep you chicken.
- Put your chicken in a small bowl. Add in your paprika, olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss together so it’s evenly coated.
- Turn on your grill to medium heat. Once heated cook the chicken for about 10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Pour the mango salsa on top of the chicken.
- Serve with a salad or over rice.
- This chicken has a powerful flavor with a punch.
- Serving Size: 1