Chocolate Coconut Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
Get a boost of energy with these chocolate coconut keto fat bombs.
If you don’t know what a fat bomb is, don’t worry in this case “fat” is not the enemy. It has nothing to do with the bad trans fats but the healthy fats that your body needs. Like the ones in chocolate coconut keto fat bombs it is a great quick breakfast, mid-afternoon energy booster or even a post-workout snack. It’s fabulous for those on a low car diet. I love these chocolate coconut keto fat bombs because it has two of my favourite things chocolate and coconut. Even better they’re so easy to make!
I also love these chocolate coconut keto fat bombs to help curb any sweet cravings. Dark chocolate and coconut is one of my favourite dessert combinations so I find these keto fat bombs are like a treat for me. A great way to get energy and I love the taste.
Now let’s get on to this chocolate coconut keto fat bomb recipe shall we?Print
These high-fat, low-carb fat bombs are perfect Ketogenic Diet snacks or sweet treats, only requires 4 ingredients, and taste like your favorite candy bar!
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 3 tbsp. sweetener, I use swerve confectioners
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut
- toasted coconut as garnish
- 12 cupcake liners
- Place all ingredients into large mixing bowl
- Using an electric mixer, mix till soft peaks form
- Place mixture into a baggie or icing bag and pipe into cupcake liners
- Put into freezer
- Once frozen remove and place into a sealed container and store in the freezer
Now how easy is that? These chocolate coconut keto fat bombs take no time at all to make and are oh so tasty.
Make sure to PIN this chocolate coconut keto fat bomb recipe for later!