- 3 12.4 oz. cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 containers reserved icing
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from packages and cut each roll into sixths.
- Drizzle melted butter in 9×13 inch pan, then spread the cinnamon roll pieces evenly in the pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla, then whisk until combined. Pour egg mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until top of casserole is golden brown and center is set.
- Prepare icing by combining reserved cinnamon roll icing with 1/2 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons softened cream cheese, and 1 tablespoon milk. Whisk until smooth. If icing is too thick to pour, microwave on high for 10-15 seconds, then stir again.
- Pour icing evenly over casserole.
You can also add chopped walnuts or pecans.