Powered by Mom shares a Cloud b Review
This review was brought to you by our team member Katrina! Read her bio on our about page
My daughter is three and all of a sudden she hates having a dark room. She needs some type of light on to fall asleep. We are also on the go a lot and have to stay at hotels. Cloud b gives us that portable night light and that comfort stuffed animal at the same time.
The first item we were sent is Charlie the Chameleon. He is new to Cloud b. Fallon has show and tell at school (preschool), and she fell in love with Charlie so much that she had to bring him to school and show all her friends. They even turned the lights off for the kids so they could see all he can do. Not many toys make it to show and tell, so this really shows how much she likes Charlie. She now refers to him as my Charlie. As you can see from the picture, she even wakes up with him next to her.
As soon as you get Charlie you can take him out of the box and use him. For that I am very thankful to Cloud b for including the batteries. When those run out you will need 3 AAA. I said earlier that Fallon has to have a light on. It’s kind of funny because she only has to fall asleep to it. If she wakes up and it’s dark, she is ok. Charlie has a timer of 45 minutes where he will turn off the music and or lights so that it’s not running all night and so that your child can sleep better.
- Super soft plush for the cuddliest cuddles
- Multifunctional lovey helps kids transition from playtime to sleep time
- Eases fear of the dark
- Three night light options – rainbow morphing colors, rainbow blinking colors, or solid rainbow light
- Two soothing sounds – Rain Forest and Tropical Tunes
- Easy operation so kids can effortlessly self-soothe
- Quality construction for years of enjoyment
For the children that don’t need/want that stuffed animal, but still want the night light Cloud b can still help. They have these awesome products called Sky Globes that comes in various shapes (soccer, football, basketball and baseball) Just like Charlie, they have a 45 minute timer. They are small enough that they fit perfect on a nightstand or even a dresser. When the lights are out and you turn them on, they light up the room with the little cutout stars.
They are super portable as well so if you are sending your child to grandma house or the sitter’s house for the night, you still can pack this with plenty of room for their other items.
- Fun decor by day, soothing light at night
- Eases fear of the dark
- Projects an awesome starscape
- Projects in 3 soothing color options: green, blue and red – cycling through 3 colors automatically
- Durable plastic construction
- Compact size for on-the-go ease
- Great for all ages – toddlers to tweens!
I recommend heading over to their website and see all the great products they have for every child. Also take a look at what store is near you where you can buy in the store.