Powered by Mom Shares her Coconut Chia Pudding Mason Jar Recipe with Protein Powder
I have a new favorite breakfast which can also be dessert. Seriously this recipe not only provides me with a nutritious and delicious breakfast but it can also be a yummy dessert that I don’t have to feel guilty about. Packed with nutritious ingredients like chia seeds which are amazing! You combine that with a top quality protein powder like the Organic Plant Protein from Garden of Life and you have pudding power packed with nutrients.
The wonderful thing with Chia pudding is that it’s so easy to make, it can all be done in one mason jar AND you can make several different flavors and add whatever toppings you want. You’re only limited by your taste buds and your imagination. This one is one of my favorites but I have more to come that I will share with you!Print
- Add to mason jar in this order
- 1 can of Coconut Milk (full fat is fine)
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup or honey or Agave Nectar
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder or plain
- Once all the ingredients are in the jar, secure lid tightly and shake the jar until all ingredients are mixed together. Can mix with a spoon too if you want.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight is best.
- Serve in a bowl and top with your favorite fruit.
Here are just some of the benefits of chia seeds:
- Adds a healthy omega-3 oil to your diet
- Feel more energized all day long
- Cuts cravings
- Gives you more fibre
- Improves heart health
- Fights belly fat
- Age-defying anti-oxidants
Organic Plant Protein Powder Benefits:
- Grain Free and Gluten Free
- Highly Digestible
- USDA Organic Farms Organic Plant Protein is made with a unique blend of seven nutritious plant proteins, five organic American seed proteins — organic pea seed, organic flax seed, organic cranberry seed, organic chia seed and organic pumpkin seed.
- 2 African Super Foods
- Excellent Source Protein . Great for athletes, pre- or post-exercise, and anyone who wants to boost protein intake.
- Less than 1g Sugar*, 2g to 4g of Fiber and Only 100 Calories per Serving
- Vegan Certified, Kosher – No Dairy, No Soy. No Artificial or Chemical Ingredients.
Let us know if you try out the recipe and if so how you liked it. Enjoy!