Coconut Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
This is a recipe that I make almost every week as it’s one of my favorite things to have for breakfast. It’s like having dessert for breakfast but a dessert that is extremely healthy for you and is packed full of nutrients thanks to the coconut, chia seeds and the almond milk!
I personally love using products from Garden of Life because I know they have top quality products and better yet the chia seeds for example or USDA certified organic and Non-GMO verified, that works for me.
- 250ml Coconut Milk
- 200ml Coconut Almond Milk OR 350ml Coconut Almond if you don’t use the Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- ½ cup of Coconut Flakes – add more if you like more up to you
- 3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds (More if you like the pudding thick)
- Place the ingredients as listed in the order above in a mason jar (so the chia seeds go in last).
- Shake it up, stir and just mix it all together.
- Place in fridge until it thickens (I usually do it overnight)
- Serve with or without your favourite topping (bananas, mangos, blueberries, chocolate etc..)
Seriously this is one tasty recipe and you can add whatever toppings you want. You can also change it up by adding chocolate to it to make it a chocolate pudding, vanilla extract for a strong vanilla flavor, the possibilities are endless. The chia seeds are just packed full of everything good for you so it’s one of the tastiest ways in my opinion to have a healthy meal or snack that just tastes like a yummy dessert. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!