- 250ml Coconut Milk
- 200ml Coconut Almond Milk OR 350ml Coconut Almond if you don’t use the Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup
- ½ cup of Coconut Flakes – add more if you like more up to you
- 3 Tbsp of Chia Seeds (More if you like the pudding thick)
- Place the ingredients as listed in the order above in a mason jar (so the chia seeds go in last).
- Shake it up, stir and just mix it all together.
- Place in fridge until it thickens (I usually do it overnight)
- Serve with or without your favourite topping (bananas, mangos, blueberries, chocolate etc..)