Coconut Chocolate Dipped Oreo Cookies are a perfect semi-homemade recipe that is not only budget-friendly, is easy to make and looks great.
- 1 cup of melted chocolate
- 20 Coconut Oreos (or Oreos of your choice)
- Flaked coconut for garnish
- Melt chocolate and place in a mug. The mug makes it easier to dip the chocolate. It also helps create less mess. Bonus!
- Dip each cookie halfway into the chocolate and place on a parchment-lined tray
- Sprinkle with coconut and let set for 20 minutes
- If you are in a rush you can place the cookies into the fridge so they set quicker.
You can use any flavour of Oreos
You can add any toppings you prefer on top of the melted chocolate.
Keywords: chocolate dipped Oreos, Oreos, cookies, coconut Oreos