Powered by Mom shares her Coconut Chocolate Protein Chia Pudding Recipe
Time for another chia pudding recipe. These are so easy to make as everything just goes in a mason jar, stir or shake and chill for a few hours or better yet overnight. It’s packed full of antioxidants, nutrients, protein and so much more. Better yet it tastes good at least in my opinion. If you like tapioca or rice pudding I think you would like this too. You can also do variations like changing the protein powder flavor, no protein powder, add different spices, top with different fruits, the options are endless!
Remember to use a good quality protein powder. I love the Organic Plant Protein Powder from Garden of Life but then again I love everything from Garden of Life 🙂
Now for the recipePrint
- Add to mason jar in this order
- 1 can of Coconut Milk (full fat is fine)
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup or honey or Agave Nectar
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder or plain
- Super chocolate flavor (optional) 1tsp cocoa
- Once all the ingredients are in the jar, secure lid tightly and shake the jar until all ingredients are mixed together. Can mix with a spoon too if you want.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight is best.
- Serve in a bowl and top with more flaked coconut or chocolate curls yum