Powered by Mom Shares Coconut Iced Coffee
I love my coffee and when the weather is hot I really love a good iced coffee. It’s refreshing, gives me a bit of my caffeine and there are so many ways I can have it just by changing an ingredient or two. This Coconut Almond Milk is one of my favourite ones as I love coconut, it requires little sugar and if I want I don’t have to use any cream or I can reduce the cream quite a bit!
Now if for some reason you don’t like coconut then switch out the coconut for chocolate, vanilla or just use plain cream or milk. I think it gives me a slight taste of the tropical and it goes really well with iced coffee so I can’t go wrong with my coconut flavors!Print
- 1–2 shots of espresso (however strong you want it)
- 1/4 cup of Coconut Almond Fresh (can substitute with milk, chocolate milk or chocolate almond milk or a bit of cream to taste)
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Milk (optional)
- 1–2 tsp Coconut Sugar (or your sweetener of taste)
- Mix sugar with hot espresso, add Almond Fresh, stir and add over ice.
- A cool refreshing drink any time of the day and so easy to make.
- Not only do I garnish with my mint, sometimes I also crush it and put it in the coffee for a slight mint flavor
What kind of Iced Coffee do you like to have?