Powered by Mom Shares a Crab Sliders Recipe
Love seafood? If you love crab you will love these Crab Sliders!
If you love seafood like I do, especially crab then you will definitely love this crab sliders recipe. It’s easier to make than you think and it’s always delicious, I’m getting hungry just writing this! If you have any of the fresh versions of the spices such as the garlic feel free to substitute, we just like to include ingredients that people are most likely to have in their kitchen. I use fresh garlic when I can as I usually have some on hand, but if using fresh you may want to use a little less as it’s more potent.Print
- 4 King Crab Legs
- 8 Slices Glutino Multi-Grain (gluten-free)
- ¼ Cup Spectrum Canola Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Diced Organic Green Onion
- ¼ Cup Diced Organic Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Squeeze Organic Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp. Melted Organic Butter
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Onion Powder
- ½ tsp. Simply Organic Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pan with 1 to 2 inches of water. Bring to boil. Add crab legs. Boil for approximately 5 minutes. Remove crab legs from water. Set aside and let cool.
- Dice green onion and tomato into small pieces. Slice lemon in half. Set aside.
- Add butter to small microwavable bowl. Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Set aside.
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees F.
- Use hands to break lobster apart at joints. If you can pull crabmeat from shell without breaking further, go ahead. Otherwise, take knife and make one continuous cut down each shell. Pry shell open with fingers and remove crabmeat.
- Cut crabmeat into various sizes. Place crabmeat in medium mixing bowl. Drizzle 1 tbsp. melted butter over crabmeat. Stir. Add diced green onion, diced tomatoes, mayonnaise, freshly squeezed lemon juice, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir. Place in refrigerator.
- Lay 8 slices multi-grain bread on aluminum foil sheet. Take a round drinking glass and press down over each slice. This will create slider size top and bottom buns. Drizzle 1 tbsp. melted butter on top of slices. Place in oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until just crispy (rotating sides halfway through). Remove bread from oven.
- Scoop crabmeat mixture onto bottom slices of bread. Add top buns. Plate your crab sliders onto serving dishes and enjoy this seaside staple! Best served with potato chips and an ice-cold beer or orange soda. Cool Tip: You can even use the crab claws as picks through each slider to hold them together.
- Serving Size: 4
Now go and enjoy this delicious recipe. I love crab how about you? Let us know how you like it!