- 100g container Great Value 1.5% Peach Yogurt
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 royal gala apple, cored and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup toasted almonds, chopped
- 1 head Boston lettuce, leaves separated
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and curry paste. Add chicken, apples, celery, red onion and almonds; toss to coat. Divide lettuce leaves evenly among four plates and top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Kitchen Tip: You can make this salad even more filling by adding some brown rice or wheat berries to the chicken and apples mixture just before tossing to combine with the dressing.