- 1 cup Great Value Plain 0% Yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp minced oregano leaves
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 lb red baby potatoes
- 2 tbsp minced fresh dill
- 3 green onions, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Reserve ½ cup of the mixture and set aside. Stir oregano into remaining yogurt mixture and add chicken; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 min or up to 1 day.
- Add potatoes to a medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Uncover and cook until potatoes can be easily pierced with a paring knife or fork, about 10 to 12 min. Drain and run under cold water until cool. Cut potatoes in half and toss with reserved yogurt sauce, dill and green onions in a medium bowl.
- Heat barbecue to medium-low. Add chicken and cook 22 to 24 min or until cooked through (165°F), turning halfway. Serve with potato salad.
Kitchen Tip: Don’t have fresh oregano? Substitute for half the dried amount for a similar taste.