- 1 small frozen banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until the smoothie is smooth and creamy.
- Stop every 15 to 20 seconds and scrape down the sides.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness to your liking. We added a little honey to ours!
- Enjoy right away or store in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
If you like a more chocolatey flavor, feel free to add more cocoa or dark chocolate.
This smoothie is so decadent that you’ll forget it’s healthy! The combination of cocoa and a little dark chocolate give this a deep chocolate flavor. And who doesn’t love peanut butter with chocolate!
The frozen banana helps make this nice and thick without having to use ice which can water it down.
Since peanut butter and Greek yogurt are both high in protein, this keep you feeling fuller longer!