This S’Mores Hot Cocoa is a perfect hot winter drink that is ideal for kids and adults alike with chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers.
- 6 cups of milk
- ½ cup of hot chocolate powder (ready made) or our homemade HERE.
- 4 tbsp cocoa power
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Whipping cream
- Marshmallows (1/2 cup)
- ¼ cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 4–6 pieces of chocolate bar
- Chocolate syrup
- Heat milk and add in hot chocolate powder, cocoa powder and sugar (or homemade hot chocolate mix). Stir until combined.
- Pour into glasses ¾ full and top with whipping cream
- Add on marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs
- Break chocolate bar pieces and add to the top of the whipping crème
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup
Refer to our tips in the post if you want to toast the marshmallows.
You can skip the graham cracker crumbers and just dip a whole or half a graham cracker in the hot chocolate
Keywords: s'mores, hot cocoa, hot chocolate