The Mochaccino is so easy to make and the recipe is simple. You’ll need some coffee, of course. And a little chocolate syrup…ice…milk…whipped cream. But that’s basically it. To make this drink, you will only need about 5 minutes. That’s it! Start to finish.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon double-strength brewed coffee, chilled
- 2 cups ice
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Place all ingredients, except whipped cream, into blending cup in the order listed.
- Select Auto-iQ™ BOOST YES SMOOTHIE.
- Remove blades from cup after blending.
- Divide between 2 glasses, top with whipped cream, and drizzle with chocolate syrup.