- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Tex Mex seasoning
- 1 large bag of blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) old cheddar, shredded
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) Great Value Alfredo Pasta Sauce
- ½ cup (125 ml) tomatoes, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, sliced into coins
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup (125 ml) black olives
- Sour cream
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Season chicken breasts with Tex Mex seasonings. Grill for four minutes on one side, flip, and grill for another four minutes (or until internal temperature is 165F [75C]). Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium saucepan, heat Alfredo Great Value Pasta sauce over medium heat. Chop chicken into cubes and add to sauce. Keep warm.
- On a microwave safe platter, place tortilla chips in a single layer, top with ½ cup of chicken and Alfredo sauce, then ½ cup of shredded Cheddar. Repeat for two more layers.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from microwave and top with tomatoes, jalapenos, green onions and olives. Serve with sour cream.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20
Cost per serving: $5.10