- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup (250 ml) Great Value Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup (125 ml) feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Separate crescent rolls into eight triangles and space evenly on baking sheet.
- At the wide end of each triangle, place a generous teaspoonful of pasta sauce. Top with three or four baby spinach leaves. Add three or four pepper strips and one teaspoon of feta to each triangle. Roll up each triangle loosely. Careful not to overload contents, as it could result in improperly cooked rolls.
- Transfer sheet to oven and bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with remaining Great Value Four Cheese Pasta Sauce for dipping.
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 20
Cost per serving: $2.50