Powered by Mom’s Diono Radian RXT Car Seat Guest Giveaway
Open to US Only – Ends 9/18
It’s Baby Safety Month and we all want our little ones to be safe, that’s why it’s so important to have a quality, well made car seat that meets and exceeds all safety standards. The Diono Radian RXT Car Seat is a top of the line car seat where you can rest assured that if properly installed your baby as protected and comfy in their Diono Radian RXT Car Seat.
Did you know that according to the CDC, accidents are the leading cause of death among children in the United States? September’s Baby Safety Month is an especially busy time of year for parents. When your mind is spinning from the amount of carpooling that will be done, don’t forget to take the proper precautions including using a safe car seat like Diono‘s Radian RXT, to ensure safe and stress-free travels for all!
Using the right car seat can be tricky, so its important to make sure we’re using the right one and keeping our most precious cargo safe. Diono has put together a fantastic infographic to help you make the best decisions in car seat safety! Check these very helpful tips out below:
Diono Car Seats are a leader in car seat safety. The Radian RXT accommodates forward-facing children up to 80 lbs in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids 50-120 lbs. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
Dion has a new Radian RXT model out and it’s gorgeous!
The new Diono RXT has the following features:
- NEW! Premium plush interlock knit fabric (available in Black Cobalt, Black Mist, Black Plum, Black Scarlet and Essex colors)
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20-80 lbs in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safe Stop® energy-absorbing harness
- 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- 10 year life