- 1 Flour Tortilla (taco size)
- 1 Corn Tortilla (taco size)
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Canned Black Beans
- Red Bell Pepper
- Crackers (I used Crunchmaster Sea Salt Multi-Grain)
- Ziploc or Sandwich Bag
- Cut your red bell pepper in half removing the seeds. This will become ANGER’s face.
- Place your softened cream cheese into a Ziploc bag and cut a small hole in one corner of the bag.
- Use the cream cheese to pipe ANGER’s frown and eyes onto the bell pepper.
- Place two canned black beans on the white cream cheese eyes to form pupils. If you have black food coloring you can tint a small amount of cream cheese black and pipe on for the same effect.
- Using the red bell pepper face for a guide, and with a sharp knife, cut your corn tortilla to form the fire coming out of the top of ANGER’s head.
- Cut your flour tortilla in half. This will become ANGER’s shirt. With the lip of a cup turned upside down, cut a neck opening on the rounded edge. Place under ANGERS chin.
- Cut the flat side of the flour tortilla to form the arms.
- Cut each shirt collar side from the reserved tortilla piece you removed with your cup’s lip. Place under ANGER’s chin.
- From the other half of your red bell pepper freehand ANGER’s tie with a sharp knife.
- Cut two rounded edges from the remaining red bell pepper for ANGER’s fists.
- Place two crackers under ANGER’s shirt to form his legs.
- You’re done! Serve with a dip if you want.