Powered by Mom’s DIY Orange Mango Sugar Scrub
We love natural products and when they’re as easy to make as this DIY Orange Mango Sugar Scrub we love them even more!
I love that I also already had all of these ingredients on hand and if you start making your own orange mango sugar scrub it will be quick and easy once you have all of the ingredients. The nice thing about sugar scrubs is you can change up the the scents. If you don’t have fresh oranges on hand you can try using an essential oil like orange, lemon or whatever you prefer.
Now doesn’t that look incredibly easy? As you can see from the video it really is that easy so you can be on your way to making your own sugar scrubs to have on hand whenever you want. It’s so much better than buying ones that might have questionable ingredients in them. I store mine in the fridge and take it out when I want to use it. It’s perfect for renewing your skin, my hands always feel so soft after a sugar scrub and they smell good too.
Let’s get on to sharing the full directions now shall we?Print
- ½ cup Freeze Dried Mangos
- 1½ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 15 drops Orange Essential oil/extract
- 4 tbsp. Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Using a blender, blend freeze-dried mangos for at least 10 seconds or until crushed.
- Combine crushed mango and brown sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Add room temperature coconut oil to mixture. Stir until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add orange essential oil/extract and fresh orange juice to sugar mixture. Stir well until completely combined.
- Store in mason jar with tightly sealed lid.
- Tip #1: use organic ingredients.
- Tip #2: works as an exfoliator and moisturizer.
There you have it now you can make your own Orange Mango Sugar Scrub with all natural ingredients. I recommend using organic ingredients only if you can but either way at least there’s nothing bad in this. After all you want to take care of your skin and this is an easy and inexpensive way to do so. I also love giving these as gifts. Do up some cute mason jars and decorate them and these are perfect as part of a spa and beauty basket, baby shower, wedding shower and so much more.
Let us know if you try it we’d love to hear from you.