DockATot Baby Lounger Provides a Safe Place to Rest
I don’t know about yours, but my babies LOVE their beds! I think they get that from me… I like staying at new places and going on vacation, but there’s just something about my own bed that I’ll miss and can’t wait to get back in! My children are the same way. DockATot is a super comfortable baby lounger and it feels so much like a mattress, my little ones love sleeping in it or taking a quick nap.
Muti Cute, Multi-Functional
DockATot offers 2 sizes (Deluxe and Grand) and they have several different prints you can choose from. The cover is machine washable and if you ever get tired of the same print, you always have the option to change it out for a different cover. Being that my babies are 18 months old, I choose the Grand size in Silver Chevron. The size is perfect for one to lay in or for both to play in! The quality of this baby lounger is superior to any others I’ve used like it. The sides are very plush with a good tight/sturdiness to them and the bed is soft but has a nice firmness to it that reminds me of a crib mattress.
Benefits and Bonuses for Babies
DockATot is great for infants and babies. The snug design reinvents the feel of a womb, which gives babies a safe and soothing environment to rest or lounge in. As your baby develops, the rounded sides is a great way to facilitate tummy time, as well as play time with your baby. When the time comes for your baby… or should a say, toddler… to begin transitioning into a big kid bed, the DockATot is a great way to help your little one feel secure as they get used to their new toddler bed. My little ones get pretty warm while they sleep, so I love that the DockATot is temperature controlled!.. meaning it does not harbor heat, keeping it a cool environment.
DockATot Certifications and Safety Standards
DockATot Deluxe and Grand have been tested in Europe, the US and Canada. They have proven to comply with all of the following standards:
- Oeko-Tex certification, Standard 100, Class 1
- All components Intertek tested for and proven free from harmful substances
- Tested for compliance with US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008
- Tension-tested for ‘Normal and reasonably foreseeable use and abuse
- Tube air permeability according to BS4578
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability testing
- Phthalate testing Small parts and use and abuse testing under 16 CFR 1500.50
- Heavy metal testing
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability testing
- California Proposition 65
- The DELUXE pad meets with the AS/NZS 8811.1:2013. Methods of testing infant products – Part 1: Sleep surfaces – Test for firmness.
Connect On Social Media