Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum Review
This Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum is seriously my go-to vacuum!
For as long as I can remember I’ve definitely preferred certain chores over others. I tend to procrastinate on folding the laundry and while it’s necessary to do it on a regular basis does anyone like cleaning the bathroom. While dusting, mopping and sweeping the floors can be pretty dull, I’ve always felt quite peaceful while doing the dishes or vacuuming our floors. Call me crazy but I’d rather do those two chores all day long than do the others. I’ve even been known to drag my feet to complete the housework when I’ve known I had floors to mop or hard to reach corners to dust and lately it’s gotten even worse since my new favorite cleaning tool arrived on our doorstep.
The Dyson V6 was a vacuum worth waiting for and it’s turned my normally peaceful vacuuming routine into a blissful activity, one that I’ve started saving for last ever since it arrived. Not only is the design of the Dyson V6 just stunning but it’s also a lightweight yet powerful workhorse. Having to lug up a normal vacuum, with it’s heavy body and canister, can be a real pain but the V6 is cordless and lightweight so I can heft it up and down our stairs without a problem or more importantly, without any pain in my arms, legs or back while doing so.
Some great benefits of the Dyson V6 include:
- Motorized Cleaner Head that uses stiff nylon bristles to help remove tough dirt build-up from carpets. Carbon fiber filaments are also incorporated into the design to help remove fine dust from hard wood as well. These nifty bristles run from one edge to the other, so you get an edge to edge clean.
- The Dyson V6 is powered by the revolutionary digital V6 motor. The power-dense motor uses dyson’s digital pulse technology and a neodymium magnet to spin at up to 110,000 times a minute.
- The battery power of the Dyson V6 runs for up to 20 minutes for fade-free suction and deep cleaning that starts strong and stays strong. The trigger releases instantly so no batter power is wasted between tasks.
- Emptying the canister is as easy as pushing a button.
- With it’s convenient docking station, charging your Dyson V6 is a breeze and it’s ready to go when you are.
Whether it’s cleaning up dirt my teenager has tracked in, ridding the house of the pet hair and dander that our beloved pets so delightfully leave around the house or just giving the house a quick once over, the Dyson V6 has made my love of vacuuming even stronger since it came into our lives.