Powered by Mom Blog shares her Easy Buffalo Wings Recipe
This recipe is a slightly modified version of the FRANK’S® REDHOT® ORIGINAL BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS. It’s definitely an easy and quick buffalo wings recipe.
Prep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 20 min.
- 2 – 2 1/2 lbs. – chicken wings (It’s about 24 wing pieces)
- ¾ cup – Franks® REDHOT® Wing Sauce
- 3tbsp – butter
Here’s what they look like going into the oven:
- Rinse wing pieces and lightly coat in flour and put on foil lined pan (highly recommend spraying with non-stick spray)
- Melt butter and mix with Franks REDHOT sauce either in microwave or over stove whichever you prefer
- Coat wings with butter and Frank’s REDHOT mixture
- BAKE wings in foil-lined pan at 500°F on lowest oven rack for 20 minutes until crispy, turning a few times
I like it with a bit of flour because it helps the sauce to stick and make a nice coating but you can do it without the flour. If you don’t use the flour lightly coat with the sauce, bake again until wings are crispy and then toss in the sauce for another coating.