- 15 double stuffed Oreos
- 2 packs room temp cream cheese (Philadelphia is best)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz melted premium white chocolate
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- Prepare your crust by placing your Oreos into a food processor and blend until they form crumbs.
- Place your Oreos in a greased 6” springform pan, and pack down with your hand or a measuring cup.
- Place in the freezer until the filling is ready.
- To make your filling, start with all room temp ingredients. Place your cream cheese into a large mixing bowl and mix on high until light and fluffy.
- Add in your sugar and mix until just combined.
- Add in sour cream and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Add in the cooled melted chocolate mix until combined.
- Last, add in your eggs, you want to make these the very last thing you mix in and mix as LITTLE as possible. Add your eggs one at a time and mix just enough so that they are fully incorporated.
- Pour your filling into your prepared crust and cover the top of your pan with tin foil. If you would like to take it a step further, you can cover the bottom of the pan as well.
- Prepare your instant pot with one cup of water and place your trivet in the bottom of your pot.
TIP: Make a sling by tearing a piece of aluminium foil, and folding in making a long strip, and place that on your trivet. This will make it easier to remove your pan afterwards!
- Place your pan in your pot, and place the lid on, and make sure it is sealed.
- Place on high pressure for 35 minutes.
- Allow to naturally release. When you can open the lid, remove cheesecake and allow to cool on a cooling rack, then place in the fridge overnight.
- To prepare your topping, make a syrup by placing half a cup of sugar and half cup water into a small saucepan. Heat until the sugar is dissolved. Set to the side for about 5 minutes and then add in your cranberries. I allow them to sit overnight while the cheesecake sets.
- After your cheesecake and cranberries have set, drain your cranberries and place into a clean bowl and add in the additional ½ cup sugar and mix the berries until coated. Add on top of the cheesecake and serve!