- Vanilla Cupcake
- 1/2 cup butter (room temp)
- 2 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Edible Pearls
- 2 sticks butter (room temp)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3–4 cups Powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream.
- Vanilla Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set up your cupcake pan with liners
- Using a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer or Kitchenaid on medium to high for 30 seconds.
- Now add sugar, and vanilla to the butter and beat until combined.
- Add egg whites, and eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Alternate, the flour mixture and milk to butter mixture, beating on low speed until everything is well mixed together
- Fill the cupcake pan liners 2/3 with cake batter
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan and allow to cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes before frosting
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter on high speed until stiff and fluffy.
- Add 3 cups of sugar, one at a time.
- Scrape the sides to get all of the sugar.
- Add the heavy cream to the mixing bowl to smooth out the frosting.
- add the last cup of sugar.
- Beat until smooth
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcake and place the edible pearls onto the top of cupcake.
- Serving Size: 12