Enjoy delicious and tender honey bbq chicken in no time thanks to this pressure cooker recipe.
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons (or more if you want) Minced garlic
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Package of chicken legs
- Extra BBQ for later about ¼ cup
- Add BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, honey, and brown sugar in into the Fissler and stir until the brown sugar is dissolved.
- Add the chicken legs. I add half and stir to coat and then add the other half and then repeat.
- Place the lid. Press the cooking mode to chicken. If you do frozen chicken, up the time just a few more minutes. Otherwise just wait a few seconds and it will start.
- Once it’s to pressure and done release the steam. Place on a baking sheet with tin foil and put a little bit of BBQ sauce on each leg. Place in the boiler for 5 mins. Flip each leg and put BBQ on the other side and put back in the boiler for 5 more mins and you are done.
Serve with your fav sides. If you do rice you can reduce the sauce a little with it on sauté while it’s in the boiler and serve as a sauce for the rice.